On this episode, filmmakers Ricki Lake and Abby Epstein focus on how by means of their new film “Weed the People” they hope to support persons make an educated preference. “Expanding people’s expertise of some thing obtaining them be able to make a judgment and determination that is best for them and their bodies.”
Ricki is someone you will probable know. She is a beloved pop-tradition actress, had her have converse demonstrate for a dozen several years, and now is a documentary filmmaker.
Abby is an award-winning director and producer of documentary films. The two have teamed up creatively for a lot more than a decade to make films that advise, teach and portray incredible humanity.
In the podcast, we chat about cannabis—and exclusively about the use of it to aid treat children’s cancer, which is the topic of their current documentary, “Weed the People.”
Delight in the present!
Comply with Together with the Transcript
What Professional medical Cannabis Can Do – Ricki Lake & Abby Epstein #564
Enjoy “Weed The People” at weedthepeoplemovie.com/dave and use the code “wtpdave” for 30% off.
Web sites: rickiandabbyfilms.com
- Why Ricki and Abby selected cannabis for their subsequent job 00:09:45
- Minimizing ache killing meds for children 00:20:50
- Analysis is being completed by the cannabis corporations (observe the cash) 00:27:25
- The governing administration has a patent on CBD 00:32:10
- Countrywide competitiveness could guide to adjust 00:36:30
- Even larger Concepts:
- Why revealing the evidence is so critical 00:14:40
- How to decide on the strain that performs very best for you? 00:22:30
- The parallel among hashish and nootropics 00:34:30
- The most inspiring tale they noticed in the course of filming Weed The People 00:38:40
Go test out “Sport Changers“, “Headstrong” and “The Bulletproof Diet” on Amazon and look at leaving a evaluation!
If you like today’s episode, examine us out on Apple Podcasts at Bulletproof.com/iTunes and leave us a 5-star score and a artistic evaluation.