Sheet Pan Crispy Parmesan Garlic Hen is such an quick meal with crispy breaded hen with potatoes and asparagus. This is the fantastic meal for your loved ones!
Sheet Pan Crispy Parmesan Garlic Hen
This sheet pan rooster is crunchy on the outside the house and juicy on the inside. It is a comprehensive evening meal designed on just a person sheet pan. A total meal with just a single dish to clean? Sign me up. Life has been so fast paced and I am trying more durable to make meals for my family members all through the week, even on the busiest evenings. Crispy parmesan garlic chicken us just one of my households preferred foods. I have so several delicious crispy rooster recipes on my web-site like this crispy parmesan hen with lemon garlic pasta, or this parmesan hen with zucchini. There is a good deal of crispy hen likely on in our family members and it is constantly a massive strike!
Can you make this crispy parmesan chicken in the skillet?
You can definitely cook this in the skillet. Add 2 tablespoons oil to a medium-sized skillet. Add the rooster to the pan and cook on each aspect for about 3-4 minutes right until the outside the house is crispy and the chicken is cooked throughout.
Can you make this chicken in an airfryer?
You can cook the rooster in an airfryer at 180 levels for about 30 minutes.
View a online video on how to make Sheet Pan Crispy Garlic Parmesan Hen right here:
Sheet Pan Crispy Parmesan Garlic Rooster
- 4 hen breasts
- salt and pepper
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 cups panko
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Pound infant potatoes, I made use of the two crimson and gold potatoes, quartered
- 1 bunch asparagus, slice into 3rds
- salt and pepper
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 levels. Spray a sheet pan with cooking spray or line with parchment paper. Established apart
- In a shallow dish, whisk jointly egg and milk. In a further shallow dish increase panko, parmesan cheese,
italianseasoning, and garlic powder.
- Salt and pepper the hen and dredge them in the egg mixture and then coat them in the panko combination. Lay them on your sheet pan.
- In two medium sized bowls add the asparagus and potatoes. Salt and pepper and toss with the olive oil. Lay the potatoes future to the chicken on the sheet pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then flip the rooster above and add the asparagus and go on baking for 12-15 minutes or until eventually the chicken reaches an interior temperature of 165 degrees.
More crispy parmesan recipes:
Sheet Pan Crispy Cheddar Pork Chops
Just one Pan Crispy Walnut Chicken