Pumpkin smoothie recipe & articles provided by Rosie Tran, Kale In The Clouds
What is superior than a pumpkin spice latte? A pumpkin smoothie! This smoothie is filled with protein, natural vitamins, minerals, and healthier fats, creating it the fantastic recipe to bounce begin a crisp fall day.
Sugar-Free of charge Bulletproof Pumpkin Spice Latte
This pumpkin smoothie skips the ice and receives extra nutrients from steamed, frozen veggies as a substitute. Cauliflower and zucchini make the best additions because they create creaminess without the need of including a robust veggie taste. This way, you can taste all the spices in this smoothie and obtain some natural vitamins at the very same time.
Steaming veggies for your pumpkin smoothie not only helps make their fiber easier to digest, it also eliminates most of the oxalates in cauliflower. In superior doses, oxalates can trigger kidney stones or muscle ache. Luckily for us, steaming cauliflower and draining the cooking h2o greatly decreases its oxalate content material and unlocks all of cauliflower’s awesome benefits. Following steaming, simply allow for your veggies to interesting and freeze them in a protected container for your pumpkin smoothie.
Provide your pumpkin smoothie all on its very own, or pair it with scrumptious slide favorites like apple cider donuts or cinnamon rolls.
Spiced Pumpkin Smoothie
Begin to End: 5 minutes
- 2 scoops vanilla collagen protein
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree (BPA-cost-free)
- 1/4 cup steamed frozen cauliflower
- 1/4 cup frozen zucchini
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil or MCT oil
- 2 teaspoons MitoSweet or stevia
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon floor ceylon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon floor cloves
- 1 cup full-fat canned coconut milk (BPA-free)
- Unsweetened coconut chips to major (optional)
- Put all ingredients apart from collagen into a blender and blend for 1 minute or right up until clean.
- Insert collagen and mix once more on minimal speed till included.
- Major with coconut chips and provide immediately.
Dietary Information (For each Serving):
- Calories: 424
- Protein: 25g
- Full Carbs: 31g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugars: 8g
- Net Carbs: 27g
- Body fat: 24g
- Saturated Fats: 9g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 298mg
- Potassium: 104mg
- Iron: 5%
- Calcium: 48%
- Vitamin A: 46%
- Vitamin C: 30%