This Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe is a delightful 30 minutes meal that cooks in a buttery lemon garlic scamp sauce and breaded with a parmesan bread crumb topping. Mixed this meal is irresistible. A restaurant good quality meal proper at property!
Shrimp scampi is this sort of a traditional and scrumptious meal so I decided to give it a go. I don’t like shrimp and permit me inform you. I Liked this meal! This meal begins out with so numerous of my favourite flavors. You initial prepare dinner the shrimp in a butter lemon garlic sauce. Is there even a superior flavor mixture that that? I really like shrimp since it critically only requires minutes to cook dinner. You then leading it with a parmesan herb bread crumb topping and broil the shrimp for a couple of minutes to get good and crispy. If you like shrimp then Sticky Honey Garlic Butter Shrimp, Lemon Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Pasta or Baked Coconut Shrimp are some of my go-to recipes for you to check out!
Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi
So below is a tiny recognised actuality about me. I do not like shrimp. Like at all. But I definitely have by no means presented it a possibility. I employed to dislike salmon and now it is my preferred matter to get. My hubby on the other hand loves shrimp. He is normally inquiring me to make shrimp for evening meal. So I usually compromise and make shrimp a few of instances a month. It has worked out for both of those of us! The finest component is incorporating the pasta to the shrimp and it gets coated in the buttery lemon garlic sauce. It is to die for.
Essentially. If you don’t like shrimp you have obtained to give this recipe a try out! I couldn’t even believe how a great deal I beloved this meal! All of the flavors are remarkable and the crispy parmesan bread crumb coating on the shrimp is unbelievable good! You men are likely to love this meal and you can build a cafe quality meal ideal at house!
How do you make Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi?
- In a 10 inch skillet, saute garlic in butter and oil for 1-2 minutes. Incorporate the shrimp, lemon juice, and pepper. Cook dinner and stir till the shrimp flip pink.
- Incorporate pepper, oregano, parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and parsley in a smaller bowl. Sprinkle on top rated of the shrimp and broil for 2-3 minutes until it begins to brown. Provide with scorching pasta.
What sorts of pasta can be designed with Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi?
- Linguini is the advisable pasta for shrimp scampi. The noodles are not way too thick and are able of locking in the creamy sauce and flavors whilst experiencing the lighter side of a noodle. The product compliments the noodle and the shrimps tender meat. When serving a linguine pasta you will want to use less pasta on every plate. This will leave the aim on the shrimp and sauce and provide out individuals daring flavors.
- Angel Hair is a pretty mild pasta. It is a thin strand of pasta that is wonderful for shrimp scampi. It holds in the terrific flavors from the lemon garlic sauce.
- Vermicelli is lighter than angel hair and incredibly fragile. If you are on the lookout for a lighter dish, this pasta is the very best 1 for that. You will not have to have as a lot sauce with vermicelli.
What Can I serve with Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi?
Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi is a meal all in itself. You can appreciate it with pasta and have your dish total. If you are hunting to add on to your meal and enjoy a several other sides to go along with it I would propose a salad, bread and/or a savory dish that blends properly with the shrimp scampi. A superior salad with mild flavors but one of a kind textures and vegetables are a great side salad. Thick, rich garlic bread or refined breadsticks are terrific to have although ingesting your Lemon Shrimp Scampi meal alongside with a gentle side that pairs perfectly and blends all the flavors together. Get pleasure from these suggested a few sides to go along with your Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi!
Want More Recipes Like Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi? Listed here You Go!
How To Make Shrimp Scampi
Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup dry bread crumbs
- ¼ cup minced new parsley
- 8 oz linguine pasta, cooked (or pasta of decision)
- In a 10 inch skillet, saute garlic in butter and oil for 1-2 minutes. Add the shrimp, lemon juice, and pepper. Cook and stir till the shrimp convert pink.
- Combine pepper, oregano, parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and parsley in a compact bowl. Sprinkle on prime of the shrimp and broil for 2-3 minutes until eventually it starts off to brown. Provide with sizzling pasta.