Xmas baking doesn’t get significantly a lot easier than this tremendous simple Crockpot Candy recipe! Built with chocolate, marshmallows, and peanuts, this recipe is the best salty/sweet/creamy/crunchy combo. Toss all of the ingredients in your crockpot, combine it with each other, melt, and scoop and you have just one of my family’s most loved treats! We adore serving this all over the holiday seasons because it’s simple and tends to make a ton, but it is really great any time of the calendar year!
Hey anyone! Sam in this article from Sugar Spun Run and today I have a tremendous simple Crockpot Sweet recipe that I’m excited to share with you. I have been creating a ton of candy recently, from creamy Peanut Butter Fudge to snappy Peanut Brittle, but none have been practically as easy as today’s recipe.
As a reward, this recipe will make a ton of candy. Excellent for a simple occasion or potluck snack, or perfect for packaging up with really wrapping and offering as a gift!
How to Make Crockpot Candy
Sweet practically does not get any much easier than crockpot candy!
- Merge peanuts, almond bark, and chocolate in the basin of a big crockpot.
- Heat on minimal for just one hour.
- Stir very well, till chocolate is easy.
- Stir in mini marshmallows and scoop onto a wax paper lined cookie sheet. Allow to cool
My favored factor about this recipe is the way the distinct textures function to make a one of a kind candy. Sleek milk chocolate, crunchy roasted peanuts, smooth & chewy marshmallows, and a festive shower of sprinkles on major.
How to Store Crockpot Candy
Crockpot candy will preserve in an airtight container at area temperature for up to two months. Fantastic luck finding it to past that long, while! It seldom helps make it more time than 24 several hours in my household!
- 4 cups frivolously salted dry roasted peanuts
- 2 lbs vanilla almond bark, damaged into items
- 1 12 oz bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 4 oz dark chocolate bar, broken into items (I like to use Ghirardelli 60%)
- 4-5 cups mini marshmallows (this is about 1 cup shy of a 10 oz bag of mini marshmallows)
- Sprinkles, optional
- Layer peanuts evenly into your crockpot. Include almond bark, chocolate chips, and dark chocolate bar on major.
- Address with lid and cook on reduced heat for one particular hour.
- Remove lid and stir well. If all of the chocolate isn’t entirely melted, continue to prepare dinner uncovered on reduced warmth, stirring once in a while, for a different 15-30 minutes (or as long as is needed until finally chocolate is melted).
- Turn off heat and enable to cool for 5 minutes. Insert mini marshmallows and stir briefly, just until eventually marshmallows are coated in chocolate and mixed (if you stir as well significantly you will soften your marshmallows, you want them to very considerably sustain their form).
- Straight away use a 1½ Tablespoon sized cookie scoop (or two big spoons) and scoop sweet by heaping 1½ Tablespoon onto a wax paper lined cookie sheet (you can require many, this will make a lot of candy).
- Leading with sprinkles, if wanted, then make it possible for sweet to set in advance of savoring (about 30-60 minutes).
- Retail store sweet in an airtight container at place temperature.
Sam is the baker behind the internet site Sugar Spun Operate, exactly where she shares sweet, easy, and from-scratch dessert recipes (normally of the chocolate wide variety!). She lives in Pennsylvania with her partner and their two canines, Penny and Leia.