Crispy Garlic Avocado Fries are coated in a crunchy garlic panko crust and baked to crispy perfection!
I was at a convention with a friend in Chicago and we noticed avocado fries on the menu. Avocado fries!? I appreciate every little thing that has to do with avocado and could not hold out to try these out for myself. These had a crispy coating on the outside the house and the inside of was nevertheless abundant and creamy. Then you dip them in a delicious sauce. They make a terrific appetizer or are the ideal facet to your following meal!
Pointless to say, these experienced to materialize on the site!
Underripe avocados make the best fries
This is a good way to be able to use up underripe avocados. They aren’t too sensitive for fry earning and maintain up when you are dredging them in the flour, egg, and panko combination. Even even though these are a minimal hard and underripe, they are in a position to soften in the oven while baking. They come out of the oven tender and creamy, and have these types of wonderful over-all flavor!
How do you make avocado fries?
You start out by cutting your avocado into fries. Cut them in fifty percent and half once again. Depending on the thickness that you want your fries to be. You then will dredge the avocado fries in egg and then flour and the crispy panko mixture.
Can avocados be baked?
Indeed you can. Preheat the oven to 400 levels. Bake them for about 12-14 minutes until finally the coating is evenly brown and crispy. Baking the avocado deliver out a a lot more buttery and muted taste.
The 3 Keys to Crispy Avocado Fries
- Generate a sturdy base for the panko to adhere on. Dredge the avocado fries in the flour, then the egg, and and lastly the panko.
- Spray the panko with cooking spray right after you coat the avocado. This will assistance to give the avocado fries a crispy brown coating.
- Flip the fries halfway by way of. This will get all sides to be brown and crisp.
What dipping sauces can I dip avocado fries in?
- Creamy Honey Chipotle Dip
- Chipotle Ketchup
- Cilantro Lime Ranch
- Spicy Mayo
Extra Avocado recipes:
Taco Stuffed Avocado
California Avocado Skillet Chicken
Shrimp Avocado Taco Salad
Crispy Garlic Avocado Fries (Baked)
- 4 avocados, a little bit business
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup panko
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Honey Chipotle Dip:
- ¾ cup simple non-body fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons small-fats mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle chili pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 400 levels. Evenly grease a baking sheet and established aside. Slice the avocados in fifty percent lengthwise and then reduce into wedges. In a shallow dish insert the eggs, in an additional dish insert the flour, and the last dish provides the panko, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt.
- Dip the avocado into the flour, then egg, and lastly in the panko. Lay onto your greased baking sheet.
- Spray the avocado with cooking spray and bake for 12-14 minutes until finally crispy. Provide with honey chipotle dip if wished-for.
I am Alyssa and the blogger at the rear of The Recipe Critic. I began my website in June of 2012 as a position to share my enthusiasm for cooking. I love trying new points and tests them out with my family members.