Greatest Ever Pecan Pie Bars normally takes the awesome pecan pie and transforms it into irresistible bars. A buttery shortbread crust that gets topped with a caramel pecan glaze, these are ideal for feeding a crowd!
Pecan Pie Bars
These tasty bars ended up one of the very first issues to make it to the weblog! And they have generally stood out as a single of my beloved recipes, in particular due to the fact I enjoy pecan pie so a lot. I have had a large amount of pecan pie bars and I can assure you these are the incredibly finest. Some pecan pie bars crack at the prime, but these convert out great every single time. They are correctly comfortable and chewy and the buttery shortbread crust is to die for. Whenever I acquire these to a gathering they are the initial issue to go. Everyone raves about these bars and I know that you will agree that they are the Very best! You have to make them this getaway period!
How do you make pecan pie bars?
- Get started by preheating your oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9×13 inch pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper leaving a 2 inch overhang. This will make thoroughly clean up a breeze. Make the crust by creaming with each other the butter and brown sugar until fluffy in a stand mixer. Add in the flour and salt and mix till crumbly. Press the crust into your 9×13 inch pan. Bake for 20 minutes or right until golden brown.
- Though the crust is baking, get ready the filling by combining the butter, brown sugar, honey and hefty cream in a medium sized saucepan. Stir around medium heat for about a moment and stir in the chopped pecans.
- Take out the hot crust from the oven and pour the pecan filling on leading spreading it around the area.
- Return to the oven and bake for an extra 20 minutes. Let the bars awesome entirely in advance of cutting. Lift the bars out with the foil and peel the foil off the bars. Slice and serve. Store in an airtight container.
Do pecan pie bars need to be refrigerated?
Certainly. Make guaranteed to retail store your bars in the fridge in an airtight container when they have cooled. This will aid to stop foodbourne illness from going on.
Can I freeze pecan pie bars?
Indeed. Pecan Pie Bars freeze terrific! Let it cool absolutely, wrap tightly and freeze. Let the bars thaw completely in the refrigerator, and then you can also revive them by putting them in a small oven for 20 minutes.
On the lookout for even additional delectable dessert bars? Look no more!
Look at this video on how Pecan Pie Bars are manufactured:
Most effective Ever Pecan Pie Bars
- For crust:
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- ⅔ cup packed brown sugar
- 2⅔ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- For pecan topping:
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar (I utilised dim)
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons heavy product
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- Preheating your oven to 350 levels. Line a 9×13 inch pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper leaving a 2 inch overhang.
- Make the crust by creaming with each other the butter and brown sugar until finally fluffy in a stand mixer. Add in the flour and salt and mix until eventually crumbly. Push the crust into your 9×13 inch pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Whilst the crust is baking, prepare the filling by combining the butter, brown sugar, honey and hefty cream and vanilla in a medium sized saucepan. Stir over medium heat for about a minute and stir in the chopped pecans.
- Take away the warm crust from the oven and pour the pecan filling on prime spreading it more than the area.
- Return to the oven and bake for an supplemental 20 minutes. Allow the bars amazing entirely right before reducing. Carry the bars out with the foil and peel the foil off the bars. Slice and provide. Shop in an airtight container.
Picture update 9/20/18 Recipe A bit adapted from Allrecipes Honey Pecan Bars