Remarkable Strawberry Peanut Butter Pie is layered with pure deliciousness! A pretzel crust, a creamy peanut butter heart, and topped with the most essential, Blessed Leaf Strawberry fruit filling! You will enjoy this effortless to make pie!
We like to use this strawberry fruit filling. These Strawberry Cinnamon Rolls have turn into a relatives favourite recipe!
Strawberry Peanut Butter Pie
I have been so energized to share this recipe from Blessed Leaf with you these days. Lucky leaf has been my go-to fruit filling for decades and I adore doing work with them on building scrumptious recipes. Their excellent can not be beat and I just adore how simple it is to use for any dessert that you are making. It also is made up of no significant fructose corn syrup and has even more fruit within. The strawberry fruit filling just transpires to be one particular of my favorites. They have the finest strawberries packed inside of. I could not hold out to recreate this scrumptious no-bake pie!
When I first created this Strawberry Peanut Butter Pie I knew it was not likely to very last prolonged at our home. We each individual experienced a slice and concluded off the pie plate all alongside one another! We do really like a fantastic pie that has all the levels and creaminess like this just one. It starts with the candied pretzel crust that provides the perfect crunch with a sprint of salty and sweet. The middle layer is filled with a tender, creamy peanut butter flavor that melts in your mouth with each individual bite. Our final layer is the most important Strawberry Fruit Filling and Topping by Blessed Leaf. The Strawberry Fruit Filling adds the perfect texture and taste that brings together all the flavors and layers together building this Strawberry Peanut Butter Pie Amazing! It will come alongside one another in a handful of simple methods with small ingredients! The ideal portion, it is a no-bake pie! Just chill and serve!
How Do You Make a Pretzel Crust?
- Merge the crushed pretzels and granulated sugar, then stir in the melted butter.
- Press the crumb mixture onto the base and sides of a 10-inch pie plate. Deal with and chill.
How Do You Make the Peanut Butter Filling?
- Beat with each other the peanut butter, product cheese and powdered sugar with an electrical mixer on medium velocity. Fold in the whipped dessert topping.
Adding the Strawberry Fruit Filling and Topping on Best of the Peanut Butter Layer
- Spoon 1/2 cup of the Fortunate Leaf Quality Strawberry Pie Filling into the crust-lined pie plate.
- Thoroughly unfold the peanut butter filling about leading of the pie filling. Best with the remaining pie filling.
- Address and chill for 2 several hours ahead of serving.
Is there a substitute for great whip?
Yes you can. Cool whip is usually applied since it is fluffy and retains the shape. I like to make a stabilized whip product when neat whip isn’t available. I beat an 8 ounce softened product cheese with 1-2 cups significant whipping cream and beat until eventually stiff peaks variety. I fold this in and replace it with awesome whip.
Can I make this no bake pie in progress?
Certainly you can. Just wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and freeze. Thaw when completely ready to use.
Does this pie want to be refrigerated?
Sure it does. Since it is designed with amazing whip, and it has a pretzel crust, it is best to be refrigerated and eaten inside of 2-3 times.
You are going to adore all of the levels and flavors of this no bake pie. It is straightforward, and no bake and prepared to be shared with individuals that you love!
Who will you be sharing your pie with?! That will be the only challenging factor to determine when producing this pie by Lucky Leaf!
On the lookout for even extra tasty recipes to make with Fortunate Leaf fruit filling? Look no further more!
Check out a video on how to make Strawberry Peanut Butter Pie Listed here:
Strawberry Peanut Butter Pie
- 1¼ cups crushed pretzels
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 8-ounce deal product cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1½ cups frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 1 21-ounce can Fortunate LEAF® Premium Strawberry Fruit Filling & Topping
- Mix the crushed pretzels and granulated sugar, then stir in the melted butter.
- Push the crumb combination on to the bottom and sides of a 10-inch pie plate. Deal with and chill.
- Defeat jointly the peanut butter, product cheese and powdered sugar with an electric mixer on medium velocity. Fold in the whipped dessert topping.
- Spoon ½ cup of the Lucky Leaf Quality Strawberry Pie Filling into the crust-lined pie plate. Very carefully unfold the peanut butter filling in excess of major of the pie filling. Prime with the remaining pie filling.
- Address and chill for 2 hours just before serving.
This submit was sponsored by Fortunate Leaf. I adore doing the job with models that I use in the kitchen area for myself. All thoughts expressed are my own.